Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday boredom...

Ugh. Well I am exhausted. Yesterday I went to Six Flags Magic Mountain's fright fest with my friends Corrin and Olivia. :) It was a lot of fun, and I was there from opening to closing. It's nice only living a few minutes away from there. It was VERY crowded there though, but what do you expect on a Saturday?
I wasn't able to bring an actual camera, sadly, mine is still being fixed and I didn't want to risk taking my moms and dropping it on log jammer or something. So, my only pictures were taken on my cell phone, which, like many other cell phones, takes really bad pictures.
I was to lazy to upload them all today, so for now I am only posting one. It was taken from the sky tower looking down on Tatsu. You can see the sky tower's shadow in the picture too. :)

1 comment:

Diana said...

Holy crap! I would vomit if I was up that high! I'm getting sick just looking at the shadow of the tower and how far down the roller coaster looks! CRAZY! You are so lucky you got to go to the Halloween thing there! Was it totally fun? I want to go to one of those every year, but I am chicken. And, I'm a screamer, so I know they'd follow me around relentlessly!