Thursday, October 23, 2008

Really funny quotes. :)

Here are some really funny quotes that I have heard around. I was just thinking about them and decided to post 'em. :) Enjoy! :) :) :)
"Denial 'aint just a river in Egypt"~ Mark Twain
" All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand"~unknown
"You have the right to remain silent. anything you say will be misquoted and used against you"~unknown
"Last night as I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky I thought to myself; Where the heck is the ceiling??"~unknown
" I've often wanted to drown my troubles, but I can't get my wife to go swimming."~Jimmy Carter
" My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's ninety-seven now, and we don't know where the hell she is."~ Ellen DeGeneres
I get to go overseas places, like Canada.~Britney Spears
Half this game is ninety percent mental.~Danny Ozark
I think that gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman.~Arnold Schwartzanegger

Okay, well that's all I can think of for now. TOODLES! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha love the pink & purple ones and the ones by schwartzanegger and spears

Rachelle said...

:) Those are my favorite ones too. :)

Diana said...

Jimmy Carter...drowning his troubles...That's some funny stuff, but I'd be p.o'd if I was his wife! Loved all of them.