Wednesday, June 2, 2010

To my Abby...

Smithers.......

We became friends in seventh grade. Best friends in eighth. And sisters in ninth. But then you'll be gone. You've made me smile on every single day when all I wanted to do was cry. I wasn't really ready when you told us we'd have to say goodbye. And I'm still not. The moments we've shared will stay in my heart forever. The sunny side of life you bring wherever you go will, too. You are a little fire in my heart now. So don't let it go out. It keeps me going. In line with all the other flames. But if one goes out, there will be a space where it was once, and even it will never truly be gone... stay put where you are. Tomorrow is the last day of school with you. And Friday will be the last time everyone will be with you for a while. And even though I promised myself not to cry. It's kind of hard to do that remembering all of the little things you do that I might never see until who knows when. Your smile and your laugh. The way you hug dance with everyone. Who's going to do those things when you're gone? So, just in case you couldn't figure it out... I'll love you forever my secret agent sister. And someday I know we'll be going on adventures together again. But for now...
I'll miss you smithers.

Love forever and then some more,
Rachelle

1 comment:

Waverly Smithers and the Silencer said...

ill miss you too. Just remember to keep randomly dancing in my honor..... Love you forever and then some more. Abby