Sunday, June 6, 2010

Soooo....

How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
A woodchuck would chuck all the wood he could
If a woodchuck could chuck wood!

This rhyme makes me kinda sorta hate the word chuck...
And you know what other word sucks? Flab. and crusty... You know? There are just some words that I really really don't like. really. Do you people ever feel like that?

Oh, and sounds too! some sounds I really really hate. like when you do that thing with knives when you kinda rub the blades together fast and it makes that one noise. Or when people are cutting meat or something and they cut too far and it rubs on the plate and makes that screeching sound. or nails on cardboard...

And even touch. Certain places on me I really really hate having touched, even by me. Especially my akeley's heel. you poke me there and you will lose your face. =P

2 comments:

Kumquat said...

I asked my dad How much would would a woodchuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood? And he responded with this rhyme:

The worms are here
the worms are there
the worms are around you everywhere
they wrap you up in a big white sheet
they drop you down about 50 feet
your body turns a slimy green
your guts come out like shaving cream

Woodchucks don't chuck wood cuz of the worms? i don't know...

Rachelle said...

Hmmm... well the worm thing is a little disturbing. =P The answer to "how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood" is "A woodchuck would chuck all the wood he could if a woodchuck could chuck wood."